American Dreams 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
A nostalgia-drenched show about 1960s life for a Philadelphia family, frequently featuring cameos by 21st-century entertainers portraying singers and other figures of the period. Daughter Meg is a regular dancer on 'American Bandstand.' This isn't a surpri (more…)
Premiered: September 29, 2002
Season 2, Episode 8 Change a Comin'
First Aired: November 23, 2003
Hilary Duff and her sister Haylie impersonate two members of the Shangri-Las, a '60s girl group, in an episode in which the Vietnam War gets in the way of JJ and Beth, and Meg and Drew (Sam Page), when they go on a “double date” to Harrisburg, where Roxanne's friend Lenny is playing with his band. Meanwhile, Uncle Pete's drinking is getting in the way of his relationship with Nancy (Alicia Coppola); Helen is concerned about Will's state of mind as he recovers from his operation; Sam's getting interested in Malcolm X; and Patty makes a friend.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Universal StudiosBuy New: $14.99
By Univ Of Minnesota PressBuy New: $15.57
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage