America: Facts vs. Fiction 2013 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The truth about great feats of engineering can be clouded by myth. Discover that the Panama Canal doesn't run east and west, but north and south. And that the Transcontinental Railroad wasn't completed at Utah's Promontory Point.
The stories of pioneering aviators are often not the truth but flights of fancy. In this episode of America: Facts vs. Fiction, we expose the myths about the Wright brothers' invention of the airplane and America's favorite missing person, Amelia Earhart.
Myths obscure the truth about Las Vegas. In this episode of America: Facts vs. Fiction, learn that gambling wasn't the first enterprise to pour billions into Nevada's economy - and that Hoover Dam's concrete hasn't finished hardening.
On this episode, we look further into some of the most iconic photos and footage from the Civil War, Great Depression, and World War 2. By looking beyond the celluloid and the flash bulbs we find a story as interesting as the moments themselves.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative