A Bit of Fry and Laurie 1989 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Hugh sings a song about sophistication and Stephen delivers a monologue at extremely high speed. A school truant reveals he hasn't been to school in four years because he's been playing a computer game, he's on level nine though.
The Young Tory of the Year National finals are taking place with contestants including Andrew Treadgold, who is reading Bigotry and Libertarian Nonsense at Exeter University. Hugh receives a death threat and Stephen warns him that it might not be safe for him to do his song.
In a parody of the Oprah Winfrey show a woman confesses her problems with low self-esteem and receives a pointless round of applause. Guests Stephen Moore and Phyllida Law join in some of the sketches including a dilemma with a wasps nest.
Hugh performs a rap song about being nice to an old lady on the bus and Stephen puts forward his idea for growing a small but attractive town in garden in his freshly washed hair. The show closes with Hugh playing the piano as Stephen mixes his latest cocktail creation 'A Quick One for you Stephen'.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood