Sibling teens adjust to life in Beverly Hills after moving there and enrolling in West Beverly Hills High School, where their father is the new principal. An updated spin-off of "Beverly Hills, 90210."
Premiered: September 2, 2008
Season 4, Episode 4 Let the Games Begin
First Aired: October 4, 2011
Dixon feels the heat to produce a hit song after Navid sets up studio time for him; Naomi's plot to take down Holly and her sorority involves help from Austin, much to Naomi's chagrin; Silver's attempt to make a commercial for Liam's bar falls flat; and Ivy feels torn between Raj and her friends.
Next On TVSee all »
Fri Mar 27 5:00pmNew | Season 3, Episode 5 POP
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood