Sibling teens adjust to life in Beverly Hills after moving there and enrolling in West Beverly Hills High School, where their father is the new principal. An updated spin-off of "Beverly Hills, 90210."
Premiered: September 2, 2008
Season 3, Episode 16 It's High Time
First Aired: February 21, 2011
Emily interferes with Annie's internship; Navid signs the release for Adrianna's reality show at Silver's urging; Ivy makes a new friend; Naomi hides her feelings for Max; and the boys treat Teddy to a night out.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage