7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 3, Episode 9 Let's Talk About Sex
First Aired: November 23, 1998
The Camdens face issues related to sex as Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) considers experiencing her “first time”; Mary's basketball-team sleep over turns coed; and Matt struggles to find a topic for a human-sexuality project. Jordan: Wade Carpenter. Cassandra: Christine Lakin.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York