7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 6, Episode 3 Sympathy
First Aired: October 8, 2001
Simon considers dating a 16-year-old pregnant girl he meets on a bus. Annie accepts Robbie's offer to rent the room over the Camdens' garage that both Lucy and Matt had their eyes on. Meanwhile, a stranger appears to injure himself in the Camden driveway. Simon: David Gallagher. Annie: Catherine Hicks. Robbie: Adam LaVorgna.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage