7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 4, Episode 21 Love Stinks
First Aired: May 15, 2000
Part 1 of two. Shana is back for the summer, but Matt's preoccupation with Heather delays their reunion. Robbie (Adam LaVorgna) returns to seek Mary's forgiveness and tell her he's reformed, but Eric and Annie refuse to believe it. Meanwhile, Deena breaks up with Simon for no apparent reason; Eric learns that Lucy's fallen for Robbie's step-brother; and Ruthie gets herself a boyfriend who's willing to do anything she says. Shana: Maureen Flannigan. Heather: Andrea Ferrell. Matt: Barry Watson.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage