7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 5, Episode 20 Regrets
First Aired: May 7, 2001
The entire community makes a big fuss about a petition protesting the apparently unfair firing of a teacher at Ruthie's school. Matt, however, knows the real reason why she is leaving, which could be rather embarrassing for the petitioners. Also: Grandpa Charles pays a visit to Glenoak with some surprising news for Eric to pass on to Annie---she has a sister. Grandpa: Graham Jarvis. Ruthie: Mackenzie Rosman. Eric: Stephen Collins.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage