7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 11, Episode 20 Nothing Says Lovin' Like Something From the Oven
First Aired: April 29, 2007
T-Bone's estranged father (Diedrich Bader) shows up at the Camden house; Kevin tells Lucy that their plans for a second baby mean it's not a good time to consider relocating to Crossroads; T-Bone tells Eric that he is uncertain about ending his relationship with Ruthie, who is spending a lot of time with Martin; and Jonathan proposes to Sandy.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood