7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 1, Episode 20 Say Goodbye
First Aired: May 5, 1997
Annie's "boy-crazy" best friend from school, Rachel (Leann Hunley), is in town, but the boy she has her eye on is Matt; Lucy may have to say goodbye to her friend Suzanne (Rachel Crane). Annie: Catherine Hicks. Mary: Jessica Biel. Lucy: Beverley Mitchell. Simon: David Gallagher.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative