7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 11, Episode 2 And Tonight's Specials Are...
First Aired: October 2, 2006
Cooking causes relationship woes when Martin misinterprets Kevin's suggestion to make dinner for Sandy, and Lucy thinks Kevin doesn't want her any more because he stopped preparing meals for her. Meanwhile, Eric is mistaken for the twins' grandfather by their new teacher, who then flirts with him.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative