7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 8, Episode 19 There's No Place Like It
First Aired: April 19, 2004
Lucy has her heart set on buying a house that's on the same street as the Camden home, only to discover that Chandler has already put in a bid on it. Meanwhile, Ruthie has designs on the garage apartment, but her mother objects, so Ruthie takes her frustration out on Martin because she thinks he will end up getting the place. Jeffrey: James Henrie. Vic: Bryan Callen.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative