7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 6, Episode 19 Letting Go
First Aired: April 29, 2002
Mary startles her father by appearing in the Camden kitchen at 2 A.M. with two young men, who spend the rest of the night in the living room with Mary and Lucy. Meanwhile, Eric suspects that Ruthie knows a secret about Matt and Sarah. Kevin: Geoff Stults. Ben: George Stults. Sarah: Sarah Danielle Madison. Mary: Jessica Biel. Eric: Stephen Collins. Lucy: Beverley Mitchell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood