7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 9, Episode 16 Brotherly Love
First Aired: February 21, 2005
After Simon asks Matt to supply him with birth-control pills for his girlfriend, the Camden household quickly becomes embroiled in discussions about sex and marriage. Meanwhile, Eric is unhappy that policeman Kevin keeps a gun in the apartment he shares with Lucy; Kevin reconsiders his purchase of the house.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage