7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 4, Episode 16 Say a Little Prayer
First Aired: February 21, 2000
When Eric tries to impress upon the kids the power of prayer, the siblings wind up praying for questionable things, such as Mary's desire to reunite with Robbie, John and Matt's hope for a phone call from the same woman and Ruthie's request for a pony. Meanwhile, Lucy finds herself mistaken for an unwed teen mom when she takes the twins out by herself. John: Chaz Lamar Shepherd. Ruthie: Mackenzie Rosman. Lucy: Beverley Mitchell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative