7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 2, Episode 16 It Takes a Village
First Aired: February 23, 1998
Eric's friend Morgan decides to deal with his wife's ex, who calls her every year on Valentine's Day; a classmate of Lucy's falls for Mary (Jessica Biel). Eric: Stephen Collins. Annie: Catherine Hicks. Simon: David Gallagher. Lucy: Beverley Mitchell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative