7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 7, Episode 15 I Love Lucy
First Aired: February 10, 2003
Eric and Annie celebrate Valentine's Day by booking a hotel room for a romantic evening; Lucy worries that her date with Kevin won't include a long-awaited marriage proposal. Meanwhile, Roxanne is bewildered when she overhears Chandler practicing a proposal of his own just moments before she was expected to join him for their night on the town. Jazz singer Bobby Short performs. Mrs. Kinkirk: Bo Derek. Roxanne: Rachel Blanchard. Chandler: Jeremy London. Kevin: George Stults. Eric: Stephen Collins.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative