7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 6, Episode 15 I Really Do
First Aired: February 25, 2002
Matt sets his sights on finding a bride and he meets a co-worker who might fit the bill, but first he has to convince her skeptical parents (Richard Lewis, Laraine Newman). Elsewhere, everyone in the Camden household worries that Matt might rush into something he'll later regret, so Ruthie tries to give her big brother some sensible advice. Sarah: Sarah Danielle Madison. Matt: Barry Watson. Ruthie: Mackenzie Rosman. Simon: David Gallagher.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York