7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 8, Episode 11 When Bad Conversations Happen to Good People
First Aired: January 5, 2004
Rabbi Glass offers Matt marital advice after the medical student and his wife have a fight; Kevin and Lucy get a dinner invitation from the officer's ex-wife, but he's reluctant to tell Lucy about it. Elsewhere, Peter thinks something is amiss when his mother goes out of town for a business trip; and Ruthie keeps a secret from her mother. Mindy: Mindy Burbano. Betsy: Keri Lynn Pratt. Rabbi Glass: Richard Lewis. Matt: Barry Watson. Martin: Tyler Hoechlin.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative