7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 4, Episode 11 Forget Me Not
First Aired: December 13, 1999
Annie learns her dad (Graham Jarvis) is missing when Ginger unexpectedly arrives in search of him. Meanwhile, Mary clashes with her parents over her desire to date Robbie (Adam LaVorgna); Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) ditches a Habitat for Humanity project for a date with a high-school hunk; and Matt ruins his weekend with Simon (David Gallagher) with his moping over Shana's impending move to New York. Shana: Maureen Flannigan. Matt: Barry Watson. Mary: Jessica Biel.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage