A durable newsmagazine mixing investigative pieces with human-interest and celebrity features that's ABC's oldest prime-time series despite its notoriously rocky premiere. (Hosts Robert Hughes and Harold Hayes lasted only that one show.)
Premiered: June 6, 1978
Season 37, Episode 44 How Far Would You Go?
First Aired: June 20, 2014
People who have taken extreme measures to get what they want are profiled. Included: a student who loaned thousands of dollars to a professor and is now going to great lengths to get the money back; a gambler who staged underground poker games; women who paid for their college educations by working in strip clubs; and Web sites that match sperm donors with recipients for people desperate to have a baby.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative