Newlywed and new mother Catherine Zeta-Jones says the media attention surrounding her family has her fearing for her son Dylan's future. The Traffic star told TV Times she feels that pressure from the media will leave her son with hubby Michael Douglas vulnerable. "Think about it: He's the son of a famous mum, dad and grandfather. His self-identity could be knocked constantly, because he may have to work harder to make a name for himself as a lot of people will have the attitude, 'Oh, he's from that family everything is an easy ride for him.'... It terrifies me."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life