Survey says... if your answer is John O'Hurley, you're in luck! The Dancing with the Stars funnyman has been picked to follow in the lip prints of Richard Dawson as emcee of the perennial game show, which is getting an extreme makeover before its fall return. The actor formerly known as J. Peterman declared in a statement that he is "excited" about the new gig, once again squashing my hopes that some celeb will someday issue a statement saying simply, "Yeah, well, y'know, it beats parking cars for a living."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative