Cartoon Network Studios and Hasbro are coproducing a new Transformers series debuting in January 2008 and (hopefully) capitalizing on the buzz of this summer's upcoming live-action film. Transformers Animated will feature more humor, some never-before-seen characters, and a new premise that pits the Autobots against evil humans more often than the Decepticons.... Also per the Hollywood Reporter, Mark Burnett is teaming with the mixed martial-arts company ProElite to develop a reality series involving the combat sport.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life