Cartoon Network Studios and Hasbro are coproducing a new Transformers series debuting in January 2008 and (hopefully) capitalizing on the buzz of this summer's upcoming live-action film. Transformers Animated will feature more humor, some never-before-seen characters, and a new premise that pits the Autobots against evil humans more often than the Decepticons.... Also per the Hollywood Reporter, Mark Burnett is teaming with the mixed martial-arts company ProElite to develop a reality series involving the combat sport.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia