Emmy-nominated Will & Grace star Debra Messing has landed a role in Woody Allen's next as-yet untitled comedy, Variety reports. Messing who will play the girlfriend of Allen's character joins a cast that includes Téa Leoni and Treat Williams.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly