If you saw this season's most outlandish episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, you might be wondering whatever happened to "It." "It" is the abstract sculpture Marie made for Ray and Debra that, unbeknownst to her, looked like the most private part of the female anatomy. Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal explains to TV Guide Online that the final resting place of the "ladylike" piece of art (as Ray described it) is the home of executive producer Jennifer Crittenden who based the script on a very similar experience that she had with her own mother. "It's in their yard," Rosenthal says of the home Crittenden shares with her husband in Los Angeles. "You can just picture it amongst the flowers."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life