Will someone please clean up this mess?! Although it feels like a funnyordie.com skit, we all know that Real Housewives of New York's Kelly Bensimon is too dim to see what a joke it is that she's gone and recorded an anti-bullying public service announcement. In the priceless piece of evidence that will surely show up at her inevitable competency hearing, the leathery ex-model decries her fellow Housewives for "systematically" ganging up on her during the trip to Scary Island. "It's never OK," she says in the spot—which shines with all the stellar production quality of a sex tape—while completely ignoring that we have so far seen her call a pregnant Bethenny a "ho bag," tell Alex that she looked like a vampire, and get arrested for punching out her own damn boyfriend! Apparently, nobody ever told old Kel that people who live in crack houses shouldn't throw stones.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life