ABC is hoping more money will change everything for its declining game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. Beginning with the Jan. 4 edition, producers will tack on an extra $10,000 for each show in which no contestant wins the $1 million prize. As a result, the first telecast of the new year will kick off with a grand prize of $1.71 million the extra $710,000 representing the 71 shows since the last millionaire was crowned July 11.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life