When is a kiss not just a kiss? Apparently when it's between two teenage girls. An ABC affiliate in Lynchburg, Va., refused to air Monday night's episode of Once and Again because it featured the show's 14-year-old character, Jessie (Evan Rachel Wood), kissing another teen girl. The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation called the decision to yank the episode "pure and simple homophobia."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life