Tahmoh Penikett has spent over four years playing the loyal and brave Carl "Helo" Agathon on Sci Fi's hit Battlestar Galactica. The new season premieres Jan. 16 (10 pm/ET) and promises many surprises and twists along the way — including the revelation of the final Cylon in an early episode. Tahmoh is now working with none other than Buffy scribe Joss Whedon on his upcoming show, Dollhouse. (You must watch Dollhouse for his shirtless boxing scene alone!) Tahmoh stopped by to talk to Erin Fox about the emotional final episodes of Battlestar, as well his new character on Dollhouse — including why production was shut down. Be jealous BSG fans; Penikett even signed Erin's official Cylon toaster (seen in the background of the video... it makes real Cylon-imprinted toast)!
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot