A Texas jury decided that late oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall did not promise half his $1.6 billion fortune to his much-younger wife, ex-Playboy poser Anna Nicole Smith, Reuters reports. Declared juror Celia Mayfield: "I just think she was a gold digger who wanted his money. She didn't treat him right." Those who think the widow's "just misunderstood" shouldn't fret too much Smith still has the $475 million awarded her by a U.S. bankruptcy judge in California.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life