A Texas jury decided that late oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall did not promise half his $1.6 billion fortune to his much-younger wife, ex-Playboy poser Anna Nicole Smith, Reuters reports. Declared juror Celia Mayfield: "I just think she was a gold digger who wanted his money. She didn't treat him right." Those who think the widow's "just misunderstood" shouldn't fret too much Smith still has the $475 million awarded her by a U.S. bankruptcy judge in California.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia