Last season's Tabasco sauce campaign to save the WB drama Roswell has inspired two camps of Sex and the City fans. Defenders of heartbreaker Mr. Big (Chris Noth) are mailing show producers red paint swatches (Big painted his bedroom red last season), while Aidan advocates, who want Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) to reunite with furniture maker Aidan (John Corbett), have sent in pieces of wood and small wooden chairs that say 'Don't Leave Aidan Unfinished.' (Sex's fourth season starts in June.) "We'd [already] decided to bring Aidan back," executive producer Michael Patrick King tells this week's TV Guide. "It's a good sign that our instincts [are right]." And Big? "He will always hang over Carrie as a really important trigger." Take that as a Big yes.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life