Like a fine pinot noir, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is the perfect pairing for any night of TV. Tina Fey and Robert Carlock's latest brainchild is zany, hilarious and gave us Jenna Maroney reincarnated. And we totally cannot get enough.
Netflix's sunny, dark Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is the best new comedy this year
Here are 22 reasons we want Kimmy Schmidt to binge on if we're ever trapped in a bunker. [Warning: Minor spoilers if you haven't watched Kimmy Schmidt yet. And if you haven't, what are you waiting for?]
1. It tells it like it is.
2. We caught a bad case of Hulkamania.
3. It taught us how to soften bad news.
4. It exposed the secrets of
5. It preached the truth about the hazards of winter.
6. It gave us this Freudian gem.
7. Dream big.
10. All the great pop culture references.
11. It always speaks the truth.
12. *Adds to Amazon Wish List*
13. It can even make singing about skin tags catchy.
14. Because this is surprisingly accurate.
15. Jon Hamm's Emmy tape.
17. Because this sounds better than next season's Bachelorette twist.
18. So many epic burns.
19. Because we need a full-length version of this.
20. In case you failed anatomy class...
21. It perfected the art of seduction.
22. Literally everything about this.