Recent reports about Demi Moore being hospitalized for "exhaustion" have some folks on Twitter confused. It seems they're mixing up the 49-year-old star of G.I. Jane with the 19-year-old Demi Lovato, who has also had her share of medical issues. They may share a name, but the two actresses couldn't be more different. To wit:St. Elmo's Fire. Lovato got her Hollywood start in Disney's Camp Rock, which premiered in 2008.-They've both dated hunky actors who appeared on That '70s Show. Moore married Ashton Kutcher in 2005 (they separated in November 2011). Lovato has had an on-again, off-again relationship with Wilmer Valderrama.-On Wednesday, after Moore was hospitalized and her reps confirmed she was seeking treatment, reports surfaced that it was a result of allegedly inhaling a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide (also known as Whip-Its). Lovato, who has sought treatment for substance abuse, an eating disorder, and self-injury, has publicly extolled the virtues of rehab: "To be able to share my story and let them know that it gets easier. Life is beautiful... You are worthy of it," she tweeted in December about a visit to the center where she received treatment.Sonny With a Chance to focus on her music career and getting healthy.All clear now?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2