It's always hot news when Tristan Rogers returns to daytime TV. One of the soap world's all-time greats — thanks to his many rowdy years as Robert Scorpio on General Hospital — Rogers will soon show up on The Young and the Restless. A show rep tells TV Guide Magazine he'll play "a mysterious and charming stranger named Colin who comes to Genoa City with a dark secret and a threatening agenda." Rogers, whose role at this point is considered recurring, will start shooting Y&R October 27 and hit the air December 8. He is the second high-profile Australian import hired by the CBS soap in the past few weeks. Former As the World Turns heartthrob Paul Leyden recently joined the cast as bad-ass Blake, while yet a third Aussie actor, Daniel Goddard, plays the secretive Cane. Will Blake and Cane be linked to Colin by more than an accent?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before