TNT has renewed gritty cop drama Southland for a 10-episode fourth season, the network announced Tuesday.Michael Cudlitz, Benjamin McKenzie, Regina King and Shawn Hatosy, aired its first season on NBC as a midseason replacement in the spring of 2009. NBC ordered a second season, but canceled the show before the six episodes already filmed ever aired. TNT aired those NBC-produced episodes and eventually renewed the show for a third season, which ended March 8. Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) as an eccentric neuroscientist who uses his unique outlook and expertise to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases. From Kenneth Biller (Star Trek: Voyager, Legend of the Seeker) and Mike Sussman (Star Trek: Voyager), the series also stars Rachael Leigh Cook (She's All That), Arjay Smith (The Day After Tomorrow) and Kelly Rowan (The O.C.).McCormack previously appeared on TNT's short-lived advertising drama, Trust Me, in 2009. Perception is slated to premiere in 2012.Are you excited to see more of Southland? Will you check out Perception?
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life