TNT has renewed gritty cop drama Southland for a 10-episode fourth season, the network announced Tuesday.Michael Cudlitz, Benjamin McKenzie, Regina King and Shawn Hatosy, aired its first season on NBC as a midseason replacement in the spring of 2009. NBC ordered a second season, but canceled the show before the six episodes already filmed ever aired. TNT aired those NBC-produced episodes and eventually renewed the show for a third season, which ended March 8. Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) as an eccentric neuroscientist who uses his unique outlook and expertise to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases. From Kenneth Biller (Star Trek: Voyager, Legend of the Seeker) and Mike Sussman (Star Trek: Voyager), the series also stars Rachael Leigh Cook (She's All That), Arjay Smith (The Day After Tomorrow) and Kelly Rowan (The O.C.).McCormack previously appeared on TNT's short-lived advertising drama, Trust Me, in 2009. Perception is slated to premiere in 2012.Are you excited to see more of Southland? Will you check out Perception?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly