In a major overhaul, the cable network TNN is dropping most of its country content and changing its name from The Nashville Network to The National Network, Variety reports. "We want to create a balanced programming schedule that will appeal to adults 18 to 49," said Tom Freston, chairman of MTV Networks, which owns TNN. The network which will move its headquarters from Nashville to New York will adapt its new format over the next couple of years. Fans of TNN's country programming need not worry: some of the shows will be siphoned off to sister network CMT (Country Music TV).
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly