The redneck romantic comedy Waking Up in Reno, starring Billy Bob Thornton, Patrick Swayze, Charlize Theron and Natasha Richardson, has been put to sleep again. After several postponements, Miramax was finally poised to release the ill-fated movie on Feb. 22 in select theaters. But this week, the studio changed its mind and delayed the film's opening yet again. "[February] is a crowded time in the marketplace, and we thought the film would have a better chance for success later in the year," Miramax spokesperson Matthew Hiltzik tells TV Guide Online. Based on the yawns and misplaced giggles at a recent industry screening, however, we think Waking Up might remain in hibernation indefinitely.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia