The Screen Actors Guild on Thursday ruled that pro golfer Tiger Woods was guilty of performing work during the recent strike against advertisers by shooting a Buick spot in Canada. SAG's trial board fined Woods $100,000, half of which was suspended on the condition that he does not perform any work barred by the union over the next five years. The millionaire golfer issued a statement following the ruling, apologizing "for any pain I may have caused."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York