The Screen Actors Guild on Thursday ruled that pro golfer Tiger Woods was guilty of performing work during the recent strike against advertisers by shooting a Buick spot in Canada. SAG's trial board fined Woods $100,000, half of which was suspended on the condition that he does not perform any work barred by the union over the next five years. The millionaire golfer issued a statement following the ruling, apologizing "for any pain I may have caused."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life