As expected, Rosie O'Donnell struck back at the publishers of her defunct magazine on Monday. The former talk-show host filed a $125 million breach of contract counter-suit against Gruner+Jahr, claiming the company "launched a campaign to disparage" her and "usurp her editorial control." Rosie's December issue will be its last.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood