The Voice's ninth season hasn't even started yet, but we already have a feeling it might be the competition's best cycle ever.
Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams are all returning as coaches and the quartet absolutely killed it together back in Season 7. We're glad the group finally reunited and can't wait to see what sort of antics they get up to while coaching the new batch of aspiring singers.
Here are ten more reasons why you can't miss The Voice this season:
1. Because Adam Levine looks so good in a white tee.
2. Because Blake needs our support right now.
3. Because there is literally no one cooler than Gwen Stefani.
4. Except maybe Pharrell.
5. Because Brad Paisley is going to be on.
6. And Selena Gomez!
7. And Missy freakin' Elliott!!!
8. Oh, and did we mention Rihanna is going to appear as a key adviser?
9. Do we need to say that again? RIHANNA IS GOING TO BE ONTHE VOICE!
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8/7c on NBC.