Despite much bluster about running against Democratic incumbent Gray Davis for California governor in 2004, Arnold Schwarzenegger has ruled it out, the Los Angeles Times reports. "The timing's not right," says a spokesperson for the staunchly Republican actor. "If there were a time in the future when he did not have commitments and felt he could do more good for the country in an official capacity, he would make a determination to run at that time. At this time, he can't and he's not."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life