Spiritual guru Oprah Winfrey has signed a new deal to host The Oprah Winfrey Show through the 2005-06 season, at which point she'll bow out of the talk show arena for good, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The timing of Winfrey's swan song is significant: The 2005-06 season marks the 20th anniversary of The Oprah Winfrey Show's debut in national syndication.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia