With just two days left to be counted in the critical November sweeps ratings race, NBC and ABC remain in a dead heat for first place among total viewers. Through Monday, both networks averaged 13.9 million viewers during the month-long contest. However, in the advertiser-friendly category of viewers age 18-49, NBC will win by a landslide, followed by ABC, Fox and CBS.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage