With just two days left to be counted in the critical November sweeps ratings race, NBC and ABC remain in a dead heat for first place among total viewers. Through Monday, both networks averaged 13.9 million viewers during the month-long contest. However, in the advertiser-friendly category of viewers age 18-49, NBC will win by a landslide, followed by ABC, Fox and CBS.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly