Law & Order: SVU hits a double in October. The long-running NBC sex-crimes drama rips not one, but two recent headlines in an upcoming episode of its 15th season. TV Guide Magazine has learned that Emmy nominee Cybill Shepherd (last seen on The Client List) is currently filming a guest spot as Jolene Castille, a Southern restaurant owner who is charged with murder after shooting an unarmed black teenager in a hoodie on the Upper West Side. Castille claims it was an act of self-defense because she knew the SVU was tracking a rapist of the same description. Any resemblances to Paula Deen and the Trayvon Martin case are no doubt intentional.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York