During its 10th week on the air, Survivor racked up its highest ratings to date, drawing more than 27 million viewers. The spectacular performance helped boost its inferior sister show, Big Brother, which also drew its largest audience since premiering in early July. CBS moved Brother's live episode from Thursday to Wednesday, hoping to capitalize on its strong Survivor lead-in. Meanwhile, The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC, which has been criticized for coming late to the reality game, is thisclose to ordering 16 episodes of Chains of Love, the controversial show in which a man or woman is tied to four people of the opposite sex and releases them one by one until she's left with his/her dream date. The trade paper also reports that the Peacock Network may also order Booby Trap, described as Candid Camera with a revenge twist.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life