This week's penultimate episode of Survivor once again scored a new high in the ratings. According to Nielsen, an average 28.67 million viewers tuned in to watch Sean's swan song 670,000 more than last week. Next week's three-hour finale (which includes a one-hour town hall meeting hosted by Bryant Gumbel) is expected to draw upwards of 40 million viewers, or one-third of TV viewers. CBS reportedly is charging advertisers $600,000 per 30-second commercial, on par with what NBC pulls in for a 30-second spot on ER.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York