This week's penultimate episode of Survivor once again scored a new high in the ratings. According to Nielsen, an average 28.67 million viewers tuned in to watch Sean's swan song 670,000 more than last week. Next week's three-hour finale (which includes a one-hour town hall meeting hosted by Bryant Gumbel) is expected to draw upwards of 40 million viewers, or one-third of TV viewers. CBS reportedly is charging advertisers $600,000 per 30-second commercial, on par with what NBC pulls in for a 30-second spot on ER.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life