Investigators may want to scour eBay to solve this crime. Variety reports that someone made off with a box of autographed Survivor photos at last week's wrap party in Los Angeles. The pics were to be donated to various charities. "It's really sad," CBS rep Chris Ender tells the trade paper. "You put together these photos to help a charity raise money, and some selfish individuals break into a briefcase and haul them off." Meanwhile, winner Rich Hatch is now a full-fledged somebody by Hollywood standards. The 39-year-old celeb, who all this week has been serving as guest host of a Rhode Island radio station, has signed with the Creative Artists Agency, management firm Pure Arts and publicist Polaris PR. This comes on the heels of news that he will be paid $500,000 to write a book about his Survivor experience.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage