The folks who brought Big Brother to America (thanks a lot!), are developing a follow-up and all we can say is, "Shame on you!" According to Variety, Endemol Entertainment is pitching to German TV Big Diet, a show that would lock up 10 overweight contestants in a fitness center for 100 days surrounded by... Twinkies and other sweet temptations. The catch: Winners will receive bars of gold equivalent to the number of pounds they've lost. In true reality-show tradition, however, viewers will vote one participant out each week. Stop the insanity!
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia